Services we provide:
The Perfect Peel
The Perfect Peel is a revolutionary chemical peel that contains the ingredients to transform your skin into looking younger, healthier and clearer in just one week. The Perfect Peel can be used on all skin types and requires no pre-peel skin preparation.
What makes The Perfect Peel so unique is that it founds itself on a key anti-ageing ingredient never before used in a chemical peel called Glutathione. Treating all skin types safely, this chemical peel treatment offers skin peeling solutions for various skin conditions to improve the texture of the skin, brighten, reduce lines and wrinkles, lighten pigmentation, even out skin tone as well as treat conditions such as congestion and acne. As The Laser and Skin Clinic is a medical led skin clinic this allows us to offer our clients The Perfect Peel which can achieve superior results for clients with specific skin concerns.
The VI Peel contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types to improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin; reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma; soften lines and wrinkles; clear acne skin conditions; reduce or eliminate acne scars; and stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin. VI Peel also works well in conjunction with lasers, injectables and post procedure.
PCA Chemical Peels
PCA is our top selling product line, and they have a variety of light, medium and deep peels with various blends of acids and brightening agents. When treated in a series, these peels can completely transform your skin. Depending on your skincare needs, we customize each peel just for you: improve your texture, scaring, fine lines and wrinkles, firmness, acne breakouts, hyperpigmentation and overall skin clarity.
Chemical peels can help you look younger and remove blemishes, acne, wrinkles, and sun spots without a lot of risks being taken by the patient. This helps to reveal the more youthful and glowing skin that is present underneath.
The recovery time is generally minimal & the treatment only takes 30 minutes or so.
Chemical Peels / Chemical Skin Resurfacing
A chemical peelis a procedure that utilizes acid solutions to assist in removing dead and damaged layers of skin. Chemicals are applied by Timeless Aesthetics Med Spa of Atlanta's licensed estheticians to the epidermal layers of skin: causing the face to peel and regenerate new skin cells.
Chemical peels performed at Timeless Aesthetics Med Spa are helpful in reducing facial blemishes, wrinkles, and uneven skin tones. Patients with only slight sun damage or acne and sensitive skin may benefit most from lighter peels, while those who have more damage may need a deeper peel. Since chemical peel strengths vary, Timeless estheticians will find the perfect strength to meet your specific needs.
The following are some of the benefits that your medical aesthetician will likely discuss with you when you inquire about what a chemical peel can do for you:
- Chemical Peels Are Very Safe: Adverse reactions to the chemical peels are rare, when done by a professional. Medium-intensity peels generally do not have any side effects other than some mild skin irritation, redness, and peeling. It is always best to consult with your provider about the risks and benefits of a medium-intensity peel to decipher the safest option for your skin type.
- Helps Control Acne: Chemical peels can assist with acne by removing the layers of dead skin that clog pores leading to the acne in the first place. Clearing these pores can lessen the appearance of existing acne by reducing the inflammation and redness as the top layer of skin is removed.
- Removes Blemishes: Medium-intensity chemical peels and above can be used to help remove blemishes such as scars or marks that are on the top layers of the skin. Getting rid of that skin will allow new skin that has grown underneath to be exposed and grow back in its place – minus the blemishes.
- Can Reduce Blotchiness/Redness: The top layers of skin arewhat turns red. Removing those layers to allow the fresher underside layers to be revealed relieves blotchiness or redness that makes many people self-conscious.
- Helps Fade Wrinkles: Revealing younger looking skin helps refresh one’s appearance. It can also help fade or remove wrinkles that were present in the more aged layers of skin on top that were exposed to all the pollution, dust, and other free agents floating around in the atmosphere. Regenerated skin will ultimately look younger and can help many people take years off of their appearance.
- Less Recovery Time: Most patients with any skin irritation, redness, or swelling the only experience such symptoms for a few days. The recovery time is much faster than laser resurfacing or other procedures that can be more invasive and require much more “down time” for the patient.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation and discuss your different option and benefits.